Sunday, March 20, 2011

Next

I have a busy weekend planned. While I actually have the entire weekend off of work, I have a wedding to go to and there's this basketball tournament going on that's taking up a lot of my time. So I haven't written the final post on the 1887 player's sale. I'm going to post some random stuff from my notes over the next few days, just to clear that stuff out. Then hopefully, by the middle of next week, I'll write something wrapping up the sale. I'm sure I'll have very little of interest to say.

Anyway, my point here is that I'm pretty sure that I'm going to cover the Maroons' 1884 season next. I'm not certain how far back I'll go. But I guess I have to cover the creation of the Union Association before I get to the games.

I'm a bit tired of the Browns and I'm going to pass on going over the 1888 world's series for now. Maybe I'll come back to it after I finish with the Maroons.

So that's the plan. And now I have to get back to watching some basketball.

No comments: