Sunday, June 16, 2013

Valedictory

I'm going to try and keep this short and unsentimental.

This blog has come to an end.  This blog is no more.  It has ceased to be.  It's expired and gone to meet its maker.  It's a stiff.  Bereft of life.  It rests in peace.  Its metabolic processes are now history.  It's kicked the bucket.  It's shuffled off this mortal coil, run down the curtain and joined the bleedin' choir eternal.  This is an ex-blog.

Now for the good news:  The all-new This Game of Games V.2 is up and running.  Just as The Godfather, Part 2 was better than The Godfather, TGOG V.2 will be an improvement over the original.  There's going to be a blog and I'll keep posting original research on a semi-daily basis but there's so much more at the new place.  Rather than tell you about it, I encourage you to head on over and take a look at it for yourself.

For all of my friends who are link-illiterate, the new site is at thisgameofgames.com.  Go there now.

The new site is still in development and I have a lot of work to do, lots of content to get up.  But the blog is live and I'm putting up new content as fast as I can.  When I finish, I expect TGOG V.2 to be the finest 19th century baseball website in the known universe.

Res Ipsa Loquitur

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Whitney Ashley, reporter, Usa Drug Dexter Missouri Empire Tribune:
I've got at least 10, right now willing, to go on record.

Feel free to visit my weblog: zach hedrick *Infogr.am*