Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Spam, Comments, Etc.

I've been having some problems with spam in the comments and have gotten a bit tired of dealing with it lately. Nothing major but it's a pain in the rear end to continuously remove spam from the comment section on old posts. But rather than go to straight comment moderation where I have to approve every comment before it's posted, I'm setting it so that any comments on posts older than two weeks have to be approved before they get posted. Shouldn't really be a problem for anyone not spamming my blog. And if you are finding an old post that you want to comment on, I'll certainly approve it. The only thing not getting approved is the spam. Hopefully this will take care of the problem.

Also, I'm going to be posting rather sporadically over the next week or so. I've been a bit under the weather lately and haven't gotten much research done. Between that and the holidays, there's just not going to be much content going up. I'll try and pull it together after Christmas and get back on track.

No comments: