Friday, January 2, 2009

A New Blog You Might Like

Latin Baseball Archaeology is a blog run by Cesar Gonzalez Gomez that covers the history of the spread of baseball in Latin America. It looks like he just got it up and running but I think that if you like my blog, you'll like his.

An expert on the origins of baseball in Mexico, Gomez has some fantastic posts and pictures up already. I think the blog has great potential and I already have his feed up on my home page. I'm looking forward to reading what Gomez has to say about a topic that I know very little about.

Visit his blog, leave comments, add his feed, encourage this new endeavor. We need more stuff like this online.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jeff:

Thanks so much for your kind support to my blog.
I have just started with its publication and its encouraging to receive such nice comments so soon.
I will be a frequent reador of your blog as well, since 19th century is one of my favorite topics.
Thanks so much,

Best,
César

Jeffrey Kittel said...

You're very welcome. I'm really looking forward to reading the stuff you post up on your blog. I know next to nothing about the subject and I'm sure I'll learn a great deal. Best of luck on the endeavor and if there's anything I can do to help, just let me know.

BTW, I really liked the template and layout you're using on the blog. It looks great.