Friday, January 2, 2009

A New Blog You Might Like

Latin Baseball Archaeology is a blog run by Cesar Gonzalez Gomez that covers the history of the spread of baseball in Latin America. It looks like he just got it up and running but I think that if you like my blog, you'll like his.

An expert on the origins of baseball in Mexico, Gomez has some fantastic posts and pictures up already. I think the blog has great potential and I already have his feed up on my home page. I'm looking forward to reading what Gomez has to say about a topic that I know very little about.

Visit his blog, leave comments, add his feed, encourage this new endeavor. We need more stuff like this online.

2 comments:

origenesdelbeisbol.com said...

Jeff:

Thanks so much for your kind support to my blog.
I have just started with its publication and its encouraging to receive such nice comments so soon.
I will be a frequent reador of your blog as well, since 19th century is one of my favorite topics.
Thanks so much,

Best,
C├ęsar

Jeffrey Kittel said...

You're very welcome. I'm really looking forward to reading the stuff you post up on your blog. I know next to nothing about the subject and I'm sure I'll learn a great deal. Best of luck on the endeavor and if there's anything I can do to help, just let me know.

BTW, I really liked the template and layout you're using on the blog. It looks great.