Tuesday, January 27, 2009
You may have noticed some formatting problems with the posts recently. I've been playing with a couple of new browsers and it seems that the problems only happen when I'm using Opera. What's odd is that I had the same problems when using IE but I've not experienced them since I started using Firefox as my main browser. I haven't tried posting while using Chrome yet but I've just started playing around with it. The obvious solution is to use Firefox as my main blogging platform and post only from it. Since I already use it as my main research platform, that should work out well.
But regardless of my battles in the browser wars, be patient as I work through the problems. I'm trying to fix them as soon as they come to my attention.