Friday, January 11, 2008

One More Thing


I guess this is why you should never drink and blog (unless you're VodkaPundit). And I'm only on my third extra special bitter.

TGOG is a baseblog and a narrowly focused one at that. I know what my purview is and try to keep within that framework. Having said that...

There have been two bloggers in the news lately that I wanted to bring to your attention. Fouad al-Farhan is a Saudi blogger who was arrested in December for speaking out about the human rights situation in his country. Lionheart is a British blogger who faces the threat of arrest for his comments about the destruction of his country's culture.

As a blogger and a free man, I can do nothing but decry the tyrannical oppression of our God-given right to free speech. There but for the grace of God go I...and you.


No comments: