Friday, November 9, 2012

Life Is Good, Part One

I find myself rather busy this week so I don't have much time to devote to the blog and the never-ending story of the 1884 Maroons.  Got a couple of writing projects that actually pay, so that goes to the front of the line.  My normal, paying gig is busy as ever plus there is another project that is coming to completion this month that I'm sure I'll be telling you about when the time comes.  So I'm keeping busy and I'm always happy when I'm busy.  Life is good.

And I'm going to see Paul McCartney on Sunday.  I'm going to assume that there may be a few cocktails and whatnot involved before, during and after the show and I may be feeling the effects of that well into Monday.  But I'm willing to pay the price (literally and figuratively) to see Sir Paul.

So, to save myself some time, I'm just going to post some McCartney videos the next few days until I can get back to the baseball stuff.  Enjoy.



No comments: