Friday, July 9, 2010

Back With A Vengeance

I have finally, after almost two months, replaced my laptop keyboard and can now type and post and do all that good stuff that I haven't been able to do without the "a" key. Good times. I have a rather interesting story to tell tomorrow about my adventures with the Dell computer company and, trust me, I will tell the story. Also, I've been doing a bunch of reading about Abraham Lincoln and some research into the Lincoln baseball legend. I've found some interesting things, some of which I haven't seen anywhere else. So I'll probably get back into the swing of things by talking about Lincoln a bit. But only after I wrap up the stuff about Von der Ahe and the end of the Interregnum.

I'm very excited to be back because I've missed this more than you can imagine and more than I thought I would. Any inclination that I ever had to stop blogging is now seriously gone. I'm tan, rested, relaxed and back with a vengeance.

To celebrate, here's some Neil Young for you:

Down By The River (probably my favorite Neil song) and backed by CSN.




Tonight's The Night.


Powderfinger (I also really like the Cowboy Junkies version of this song).


What the heck. Here's the Junkies version.



It's good to be back.

No comments: